Athletes / Fitness
Dr. Gangemi currently works with many athletes in the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur arena. He advises all his patients on proper exercise for better health, improved fitness, and overall a higher quality of life. Of course, he helps many prepare for races, competition, and performances, and is often sought out when an athlete needs to recover from an injury immediately and/or other forms of care are not providing results. Check out his other site called Sock-Doc – it’s geared more towards athletes.
- HEART RATE MONITOR USE
- AEROBIC OR ANAEROBIC? THE RIGHT WAY AT THE RIGHT TIME
- NUTRITION – “ENERGY” BARS
- PERFORMANCE – Including dietary guidelines & suggestions during exercise & racing
- HOW DO I TRAIN?
- ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS FOR WEIGHT LIFTING AND STRENGTH TRAINING
- THIS IS ZERO-DROP: RUNNING BAREFOOT
- INJURIES – Injuries are often a symptom of a problem not necessarily stemming from the area where the injury is felt. Learn about common injuries here, what they really mean, and how to treat the cause of the problem faster and more effectively than you can imagine.