Kids Health & Nutrition
Kids have important nutritional considerations too, especially with the junk food made primarily for them today. Kids get injured just like adults and have pains and issues too, particularly with digestion and immune function. Check out the injury section under the Fitness page to learn about common childhood injuries. Dr. Gangemi treats many kids, from very young babies to teenagers. Treating kids who can’t perform neurological manual muscle testing, (usually kids under the age of 6 and children with developmental delays), require special testing procedures to be implemented. Parents with kids in this category must click on and read the Frequently Asked Questions packet prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Illnesses and ear infections
- Learning Troubles/Disabilities
- Kids’ Foods/Diet Concerns
- Thoughts on a Proper Child’s Shoe
- Healthy, Active, Barefoot Kids
- Baby Food Concerns, Information and Schedule
- Vaccine Information
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Syndrome) & Scoliosis – two common and unnecessary childhood problems
- “Growing Pains”!
- “Frequently Asked Questions”
- Further information regarding Autism can be found here.