I recently wrote a very long post, (over 14 pages), regarding training principles and philosophy for any person who wants to not only become more fit, but also improve their health. It’s divided into five parts and can be found right here at the Sock Doc site.
Just some of the topics covered are:
- What exactly is “cardio” exercise?
- How to build your aerobic system correctly and efficiently
- HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training
- Strength conditioning for endurance athletes- it’s a good thing if done correctly
- Improving your health and fitness without sacrificing one or the other
- Can a training for a half or full marathon kill you?