I see patients from all walks of life – from the very young (a few weeks old) to the elderly. The conditions that I address are too numerous to include here. There are thousands of symptoms that people experience which cause them to be unable to function to their full capacity. Many of these symptoms are linked to the same problem gone awry, such as a hormonal imbalance, a digestive problem, a low immune system, or some other system dysfunction. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions about my practice (kids FAQ page here) and please call the office or email with any questions.
My practice focuses on, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acute and chronic pain conditions – from the accident that just happened to the pain you’ve had for years that doesn’t respond to any other treatment.
- Hormonal imbalances (pre & post menopause women’s health issues, thyroid and adrenal disorders, PMS)
- Arthritic and autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disturbances (irritable bowel, food intolerances, heartburn, etc.)
- Low energy / fatigue (from not enough energy to chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Sleep difficulties / disturbances (insomnia, awakening in mid-sleep, night sweats, restlessness)
- Chemical sensitivities / food allergies
- Immune system dysfunctions – frequent colds & infections, chronic immune suppression issues
- Children, with a special understanding of those with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Challenges
- Athletes, from the beginner to the elite; increasing performance, overcoming injuries (chronic and acute), preventing injuries, and recovering faster
If you choose to become a patient, you will need to call Peggy at the office to schedule your appointment (919-419-9099). I have a long waiting list, so if you’re interested in becoming a patient – don’t wait. It doesn’t cost anything to be on the list!