Dr. Gangemi sees patients from all walks of life – from the very young (a few weeks old) to the elderly. The conditions that he addresses are too numerous to include here. There are thousands of symptoms that people get that cause them not to function to their full capacity. Many of those symptoms are linked to the same problem gone awry, such as a hormonal imbalance, a digestive problem, a low immune system, or many others. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Gangemi’ practice. Feel free to call the office or email to ask any additional questions.
|Dr. Gangemi’s practice focuses on, but is not limited to, the following:|
- Acute and chronic pain conditions > from the accident that just happened to the pain you’ve had for years that doesn’t respond to any other treatment.
- Hormonal imbalances (pre & post menopause women’s health issues, thyroid and adrenal disorders, PMS)
- Arthritic and autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disturbances (irritable bowel, food intolerances, heartburn, etc.)
- Low energy / fatigue (from not enough energy to chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Sleep difficulties / disturbances (insomnia, awakening in mid-sleep, night sweats, restlessness)
- Chemical sensitivities / food allergies
- Immune system dysfunctions – frequent colds & infections, chronic immune suppression issues
- Children, with a special understanding of those with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Challenges
- Athletes, from the beginner to the elite; increasing performance, overcoming injuries (chronic and acute), preventing injuries, recovering faster
By clicking on the below links you can read Dr. Gangemi’s Office Policies and Procedures (includes appointment fees), as well as the New Patient Forms and HIPPA NPP form. New patients are scheduled for a 2-hour time block initially with 2 follow-up appointments, one hour each. Out-of-area patients should plan on spending 2 consecutive days in town so Dr. Gangemi may follow-up with you the day after (or 2 days after) your initial appointment. Please call our office for local accommodations.
If you choose to become a patient, you will need to call Peggy at the office to schedule (919-419-9099). Dr. Gangemi usually has a long waiting list (click on the office news & updates link at the bottom of this page).
Please download the following New Patient Forms to fill out once we have called you and you have a scheduled appointment time.
- At least two weeks prior to your appointment – return signed Form 1A or 1B
- To bring in with you during your appointment –
- Form 2A (Male or Female) or 2B for Children under age 4
- Form 3.0 HIPAA NPP
- Form 4.0 (recommended, but not required)
Please make sure you print the correct forms. If you are not sure please call or email us. NOTE: The following forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print and are best printed using the latest 11.0 version. If you do not have this updated version, you can download it for free using the following link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- 1A: Policies & Procedures: Please print, sign, and return at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- 1B: Policies & Procedures For Special Circumstance Appointments: Please print, sign, and return in order to schedule your appointment.
- 2A: Adult and Children Over Age 4 New Patient History Forms: *MALE FORMS* – *FEMALE FORMS* Please print, fill out completely, and bring in with you during your appointment along with lab work, supplements, medications, and any orthotics & common footwear.
- 2B: Children Under Age 4 and Those With Developmental Delays New Patient History Forms: Please print, fill out completely, and bring in with you during your child’s appointment along with lab work, supplements, medications, and any orthotics & common footwear.
- 3.0: HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices: Please print, read, and sign the last page of the form and bring in with you to your first appointment (required).
- 4.0: Email Correspondence Form: Please sign this form and bring in with you to your first appointment (optional, not required).