By clicking on the below links you can read my Office Policies and Procedures (includes appointment fees), as well as the New Patient Forms and HIPAA NPP form. New patients are scheduled for a 2-hour time block initially with 2 follow-up appointments, one hour each. Out-of-area patients should plan on spending 2 consecutive days in town so I may follow-up with you the day after (or 2 days after) your initial appointment. Please call the office for information about local accommodations.
Please download the following New Patient Forms to fill out once we have called you and arranged an appointment time.
- At least two weeks prior to your appointment – return signed Form 1A or 1B
- To bring in with you during your appointment –
- Form 2A (Male or Female) or 2B for Children under age 4
- Form 3.0 HIPAA NPP
- Form 4.0 (recommended, but not required)
Please make sure you print the correct forms. If you are not sure please call or email us.
- 1A: Policies & Procedures:
Please print, sign, and return at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- 1B: Policies & Procedures For Special Circumstance Appointments:
Please print, sign, and return in order to schedule your appointment.
- 2A: Adult and Children Over Age 4 New Patient History Forms:
(MALE FORMS / FEMALE FORMS)
Please print, fill out completely, and bring in with you during your appointment along with lab work, supplements, medications, and any orthotics & common footwear.
- 2B: Children Under Age 4 and Those With Developmental Delays New Patient History Forms:
Please print, fill out completely, and bring in with you during your child’s appointment along with lab work, supplements, medications, and any orthotics & common footwear.